Outfit: wiggle dress and bamboo bag

Outfit: wiggle dress, pink trench, slip on loafers and bamboo bag


Outfit: wiggle dress, pink trench and bamboo bag
Outfit: wiggle dress, pink trench, slip on loafers and bamboo bag
Outfit: wiggle dress and bamboo bag
Outfit: wiggle dress, pink trench, slip on loafers and bamboo bag
Outfit: wiggle dress and bamboo bag
 printed dress: c/o Anonyme Designers - rose trenchcoat: Pimkie - bamboo bag: Aliexpress - pink sunglasses: c/o Polette - gold slip on loafers: & Other Stories

After my last outfit post, the temperatures have just been getting better, and this weekend we're in for a real treat: 20°C! Proper bare legs weather!! In addition we'll be spending a night chilling out at Hotel Franq, which gives us some time in my fav Belgian city, Antwerp! 

I can't wait to spend some quality time with my boo, sip cocktails in the sun and stroll the streets while wearing a ridiculously large hat to shield my face from those first rays of sunshine. Did you know that the first spring sun is the most dangerous, when it comes to damaging the skin? And since I had laser treatment to get ride of some  of my rosacea a couple of weeks ago, avoiding the sun is key.

ANYWAY, I really love this gorgeous dress. The 70s print works great with the 60s inspired silhouette, making this reminiscent of the perfect dresses featured in In the Mood for Love. Which reminds me I really want to watch that movie again sometime soon.

Here's to bare leg weather!

No comments