Outfit: heart shaped glasses and pom pom shoes

Outfit: heart shaped glasses, pink dress and pom pom shoes


Outfit: heart shaped glasses, pink dress
Olivia Burton watch, Lobogato necklace, diamanti per tutti ring
Outfit: heart shaped glasses, pink dress and pom pom shoes
Zinda pom pom sandals
Outfit: heart shaped glasses, pink dress and pom pom shoes
Olivia Burton watch
Outfit: heart shaped glasses and pom pom shoes
coat: c/o WEFashion - dress: Sienna & Lois - heartshaped sunglasses: Ebay - pom pom sandals: c/o Zinda - cross body bag: Mango - watch: c/o Olivia Burton - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

Look at that gorgeous sunny weather!! I feel like such a kid when I get excited about the weather, but nothing makes me hop out of bed eager to make the most of my day like sunshine coming in through the window. Also, it gives me the opportunity to break out my favourite garments, aka my summer dresses. This gorgeous pink frock is new, I got it at Sienna & Lois in Antwerp with a giftcard that was burning a hole in my pocket. The giftcard was just €50 but I ended up getting this dress and a super adorable leopard print top for about €130 in total - oops. And yeah I know that "adorable" and "leopard print" are unlikely bedfellows, but the top has a crisp white Peter Pan type collar so it really is super cute.

I wore this outfit to stroll around the Antwerp harbor with my guy. I wanted to go out and make the most of the gorgeous weather, and we had the best time seeing this lovely side of Antwerp during Golden Hour - and picking up sushi on the way home. Perfect Sunday.

PS: yes I'm wearing nude tights in these shots, kind of grandma-chic to wear nude nylons in open toe sandals but everyone knows grandma knows best yo. Hope you like the look!

No comments