Outfit: double denim and neckscarf

outfit: 70s inspired in denim shirt, denim skirt, neckscarf and boots


outfit: 70s inspired in denim shirt, denim skirt and neckscarf
outfit: 70s inspired in denim shirt and neckscarf
outfit: 70s inspired in denim shirt, denim skirt, neckscarf and bootsoutfit: 70s inspired in denim shirt, denim skirt, neckscarf and boots
 cardigan: c/o s.Oliver - denim shirt: H&M - button through skirt: Urban Outfitters - scarf, boots: vintage - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti
pictures by Julie

Stop me if I'm taking this 70s thing too far now that I'm wearing denim on denim and a friggin neckscarf. I feel a bit like a stewardess, a bit like a cowgirl, but 's all good. Sometimes you have to experiment with weird accessories because pinterest told you to. I don't know, I don't think this will become a staple look for me, but it was nice to take out my vintage scarves again!

Are you feeling the look? I'm mostly feeling the weekend. I'm in the mood for sushi and a good old fashioned movie date. Probably Crimson Peak. That trailer looks amazing. I love a good gothic romance. If I'm honest, I just want a good excuse to dress up, man.

Hope you like the outfit!

No comments