Outfit: Off shoulder top in Biot

Hi guys, I'm currently enjoying a much needed vacation at the Côte d'Azure, but I don't want to neglect the blog so here I am, writing to you from our little terrace, with a glass of white wine in my hand and the song of cicades in the background. Life could be worse! 

Today is our first day here, and we spent it getting to know the neighborhood, checking out the pool and going grocery shopping. We shot these pics on the way to our communal pool, which is down some picturesque, flower bush lined stairs along the hill. One of the best things about holidays abroad for bloggers: so many beautiful photo backdrops! We just took a few minutes for these, so they aren't amazing or anything, but it was legit hot as balls out here so we kept it simple for my guy's sake. He's still getting used to the heat here.

outfit: off the shoulder top, straw hat


outfit: off the shoulder top
outfit: off the shoulder top
outfit: off the shoulder top
outfit: off the shoulder top
outfit: off the shoulder top
 Off the shoulder blouse: c/o She In (now on sale!) - shorts: Pimkie - sandals: Birkenstoch - sunglasses: c/o Polette - hat: I Am

Despite my posing game being kind of off on account of weather, I really love this outfit and the bright summer light. I've been wearing this blouse non stop for the past days because it is off-shoulder (obsessed), made of soft and airy cotton, and because its blue on white print reminds me of the mediterranean. It's currently on sale for just 10$ so get it while it's hot! For once, it also fits true to size, so you can just get your regular size without having to take petite Asian measurements into account.

Hope you like the post, and that your day is sunny!

No comments