Pink coat, bouclé sweater dress

pink coat, bouclé sweater dress, knee high boots
knee high boots with high heel
bouclé sweater dress, knee high boots
diamanti per tutti rings
bouclé sweater dress, and other stories handbag
and other stories jewelry
pink coat, and other stories handbag
pink coat, bouclé sweater dress, knee high boots

coat: c/o Dresslily - bouclé sweater dress: ASOS - boots: Mano - tights: H&M - satchel, cuff and necklace: & Other Stories

I've been feeling very feminine lately, wearing more dresses and skirts than I usually do. And I blame it on two things: these boots (I've totally rediscovered my love for boots in a big way since this year's cold winter), and fleece lined tights (LOVE). Fleece lined tights where have you been all my life??? You so soft and warm and not at all itchy, unlike those wool tights that make my bum cheeks uncomfortable. I've bought a couple of fleece tights at H&M for about 9€ a pack, and I can warmly (pun intended) recommend them.

This is actually what I wore on New Year's eve, because I wanted to be comfortable but still kinda dressed up, so this soft sweater dress + gold accents (make up, nails and jewelry) was the way to go. My sister and her boyfriend came over and we had dinner and played Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary, and then we had champagne and watched reruns of Top of the Pops from the 80s. It was pretty great, and it made me realize how stylish (and hot) men were in the 80s.

5 comments