Jogging Trousers and Fall Leaves


Motorcycle coat: c/o bankfashion.co.uk - jogging trousers, scarf: Selected (also available at Asos) - chelsea boots: c/o Kell via Zalando - tote bag: c/o Julia June
Pictures by Nathalie

Those boots again! They're just to good not to wear them all the time, especially juxtaposed against these jogging trousers. I took them in a bit around the leg as I really like the skinny fit, and the 100% cotton fabric is prone to stretching out after some wear. The older I get, the fussier (or more particular) I get about things like fabric, cut and fit. Why bother with items that are subpar for a multitude of reasons? Ain't nobody got time for that.

I snapped these pictures on a quick library run during a lunch break. Ah, the wonderful life of a PhD researcher: a full time job, and some heavy academic reading on top of that. But I'm getting a bit smarter everyday, so it totally evens out. And look at those beautiful fall leaves all over the cobblestones! I love working in Antwerp. Antwerp has my heart. AND I get to wear joggings to work! Though I have to add, these Selected jogging trousers are pretty fancy joggings if you ask me.

So, jogging trousers for a work day. Something you'd do?

7 comments

  1. YES voor joggings naar het werk! :D Als het mooie zijn zoals deze ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit en een super achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deze joggings wil ik ook! & de locatie is super voor foto's! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah zalig zo'n mooie jogging, lekker comfy gaan werken, maar niemand die echt ziet dat het gewoon een jogging is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan van de botjes! En dei broek ziet er mega comfi uit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, ik zou joggingbroeken ook dragen op mijn werk! Goed dat je ze wel wat 'chiquer' hebt gemaakt met de rest van je kledij. Mooie outfit! En op een mooie locatie, amai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I would wear jogging pants to work, though the ones you are wearing are pretty fancy and they look great in the way you styled them! Maybe if I could find a fancy pair like yours :)

    ReplyDelete