Pencil Skirt and Fluffy Sweater


sweater, pencil skirt: H&M - ankle boots: Forever21 - necklace, ring: Diamanti Per Tutti


I only have a TINY bit of time to type this out and then I'm scheduling this post to go online tomorrow morning. I need to hit the sack pronto cuz momma be tired (this has to be the most obnoxious sentence I've EVER typed out).

But now it's tomorrow and I have some time to type. SO! I'd been hunting this sweater down for a few days after spotting it in not-my-size and falling in love with the fluffy. I mean, it's supercheap! I tried to find the price somewhere but I couldn't, sorry. Just trust me that it was super cheap for something as fabulously soft and fluffy as this baby. Maybe 15€ or something. YES! And the skirt is perfect as well. I love the rich colour and the thick, stretchy fabric that basically functions like spandex: it turns you into superhero. HA I bet you thought I was going to say it sucks you in and makes you all sleek and slim? NOPE, I totally subverted that line of thinking like the feminist master of minds I am. It turns you into a superhero of STYLE AND FAB. I don't like talking about clothes that make you seem slimmer than you are because that furthers the train of thought that slimmer = always better, and that someone will always be slimmer and better than you. And that's some serious BS.

AMIRITE OR WHAT?

PS: thanks to Sabina for the pictures!


19 comments

  1. I am so stealing this outfit :D Just need to get myself a fluffy jumper...that was already on my list though! Although the slit on my pencil skirt that's similar to this one has split kind of high up so it's a little bit inappropriate - need to fix that! Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love this outfit :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a kick ass jumper, and YES! Superhero skirt. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this. Perfect autumn outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je super goed! Echt kei mooie rok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit! The fluffy sweater and the sleekness of the skirt is perfection! The skirt has a retro feel to it but you made it very "now" by pairing with with the sweater and booties. I need a super hero skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topper! Ik heb al meer als een half jaar zo'n pencil skirt in mijn kast hangen, maar broekenmeisje als ik ben, komt het er gewoon niet van om dat ding ook eens echt te dragen. Dit weekend ga ik echt mijn best doen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Ik draag em hier wel wat opgerold vanboven, normaal is hij kuitlengt maar ik vind het wel fijn om te kunnen varieren :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die rok én kleur is gemaakt voor u! Fabulousness. Zalig hoe je die tekst van de dag voordien laat staan ook al had niemand het geweten als je het gewoon gedelete had :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sja why delete a perfectly good joke? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic chic but also fashionable and sort of on trend? Love!

    ReplyDelete