Motor Vest and Leopard Skirt


skirt: H&M - sweater, vest: Forever21 - boots: Texto - knuckle ring: c/o Lookbookstore

I love this outfit. In fact, I loved it so much I basically moved HEAVEN AND EARTH to find a blogger to take some pictures of it during my work break. Ok I just tweeted Paulien and she was a lifesaver. She's awesome like that. Doesn't this vest make everything better? Great with a super casual sporty outfit, equally great with a more elegant, classic outfit like the one I'm wearing today. So glad I bought it.

The knuckle ring is another cool piece. You can find loads of them all over the place, but not all of them are so affordable, sleek (or available in different sizes) as this baby (which also comes in gunmetal and gold). I usually give my cheap jewelry a brushing with transparent nail polish (the kind you use for a top coat) to keep the metallic coating from rubbing off, works like a charm and makes it unnecessary to spend more money on trend pieces like knuckle rings.

SO! Do you like my motor vest best styled elegant, or more sporty?




9 comments

  1. Loooove it!
    En mooie laarzen! Ik wil ook lange laarzen maar ik vind mijzelf daar precies altijd te klein voor :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. het is altijd een kwestie van het vinden van de juiste hoogte en breedte van de schacht voor jouw benen, gewoon blijven proberen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I LOVE that vest, it totally makes every outfit better. Can't even decide which outfit I like better, because they both look great. And I can totally see why you didn't ever want to change! You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben meer voor de sporty outfit. MAAR volgens mij komt dat gewoon door de beanie :) #addicted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em both! Would also look great with one of ur pencil skirts!

    www.in-so-mnia.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mijn voorkeur gaat lichtjes uit naar de elegante look maar je ziet er hoe dan ook goed hoor ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The elegant look, most def. Echt een zalige outfit AB! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found someone to take photos. That skirt was so pretty it was just begging to be shared online ;)

    ReplyDelete