Black Shaggy Faux Fur Coat, Elegant Outfit


coat: c/o Lookbookstore - blouse, slingback kitten pumps: H&M - trousers: Selected Femme - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti

Outfit! It's been a while since I've been this in love with an outfit. I could wear these trousers and this blouse for the rest of my life and look stylish in basically any type of setting while still being comfortable and my own casual, relaxed self, you know? I could not make these trousers any more perfect. Except maybe my magically cloning them in another colour so I can wear one or the other ALWAYS. My boyfriend is a bit in love with the blouse. He says he likes me in a white blouse. And that it makes me look like an heiress with a boat. I asked him if he prefers this to my usual, less elegant looks but he told me he loves that I change it up. Such a sweetheart!

The coat is some next level shit. I got it from lookbookstore.co and I'm over the moon with how fluffy, soft and perfectly oversized it is. A mega recommendation if you like this kind of coat. Find it here! I ordered mine in a size AU10 as I like my coats to be a bit oversized. I love it 100% as much as my white shaggy faux fur I wore to death last winter. I might even love it a tiny bit more because it's slightly fuller than the white one.

If you could sketch your perfect outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?


23 comments

  1. Ik ben verliefd op deze outfit <3 Die bloes, de broek, de kleuren... Casual maar toch chique. De jas is niet echt mijn ding maar het past perfect bij jou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dankjewel! ik ben er ook echt verliefd op. Snap helemaal dat de jas een acquired taste is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG soooo classy, you look gorgeous! Faux fur for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfecte outfit voor de rest van mijn leven? Kleedjes! Met strakke taille en klokkende rok. Maar dees ziet er ook wel sjiek uit! In tegenstelling tot u heb ik dat dus nog altijd niet onder de knie hé, zo uw hemd vanvoor in uw broek steken en vanachter er laten uithangen en er niét uitzien alsof ge ne keukenschort verkeerd aanhebt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! het is vaak een beetje een kwestie van schikken. Soms trekt het op niks, ligt eraan hoe strak of wijd de top is, of hij langer is vanvoor dan vanachter enz. Bij deze werkt het goed in ieder geval! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik ben verliefd op je jas! Geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an elegant, slouchy cool outfit! I LOVE the way you look in it. That coat is amazing. And it's so sweet that your boyfriend says he likes you changing it up the way you do! Thankfully, my husband pretty much loves my preferred styles, too, except that he loves it when I wear jeans and I'm not a jeans girl. But I wear them just for him sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Black Shaggy Faux Fur Coat!! Website:http: foreverdresses,Welcome You!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might be in love with the blouse-trousers combo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitly a perfect outfit !!

    I LOVE your faux fur coat! Do you think it's the same that you bought on ebay last year in white? Because they look a little bit different on you, but the pictures on Lookbookstore are the same that the ebay ones... ( http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280959157614&var=580133071676&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649 )

    Maybe you could help me if you see the same brand on the label ??! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, I'm in love! Pinned it, saved it, love this outfit! You look stunning!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! No it's not the same, my white one has a quilted lining stitched onto the faux fur layer, this black one has a normal separate lining if you get what i'm saying, and the coat definitely feels fuller. I don't see a tag. Most asian webshops use the same pictures. I hope this helps! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant yet still cool, this is a great look! The coat looks so warm and cozy, definitely a good winter coat though I will never need that while I live in a very warm climate.


    Hmm, perfect outfit for the rest of my life? Something comfortable, effortless-looking yet still cool. Not sure what that would look like! It would probably include my favorite anorak coat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Echt een super outfit! Ik hou wel van die fluffy dingen :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your answer! I think I'm definitly going to buy the lookbookstore one, it looks better and so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah that's what I'd recommend, the ebay one isn't that much cheaper anyway if you take shipping etc into account. And the lookbookstore one is kind of perfect, fluff wise, and warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaah, die jas, OMG, al 10 duzend jaar op mijn wishlist :'( Outfit is super next level. You look soooo classy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's seriously perfect! you can try it on when we have our halloween party :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wauwie!! Echt supermooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just watch out that I don't steal it :p

    ReplyDelete