Crochet Tunic


Crochet tunic: Vero Moda - wedges: Texto - shorts: Levi's via Think Twice - box bag: Zara - bandeau top: Forever21 - necklace: Diamanti per Tutti


Quickie outfit post because I'm too tired to be inspired right now. I love this outfit, how light and airy and Summer of Love it is. Perfect for heatwave weather when you can't bear to have any fabric touching your skin. In fact, this week will be filled with gorgeous summer weather so I'm going to try and enjoy it a bit during my breaks until all of it's gone again. Bare legs all the way.

In case you're wondering, my first day at work was good. I feel like I'm up to the task and I am eager to find out if I am. Thank you for your lovely comments to yesterday's post, it meant the world to me!

6 comments

  1. Wish it was too warm to wear a crochet tunic too! It's freacking cold in Edinburgh at the moment :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh these photo's are so contrasty to the torrential rain we're having today... looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, love the lighting. En de schoenen zijn prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik zou het nooit durven, maar jou staat het alweer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful dress!

    http://www.sequinblog.com

    ReplyDelete