Nautical with Mint


coat, pants: H&M - top: vintage via Think Twice - purse: Primark - espadrilles: New Look


 Not 100% sure about this bag with this outfit, but since it really doesn't matter dick whether it goes or not, I'm sticking with my guns. It saves the outfit from being too matchy matchy, non? I played up the sixties vibe of this look with some blue eyeshadow, like I demonstrated here.

I don't have much to tell you guys, I'm watching the UEFA EFC and I'm quasi rooting for Holland. I mean I love my country, but we're really not doing too well. And I'm a firm believer of the whole "may the best man win" principle: if Holland sucks, I don't want them to go through. My money is on Germany.

Mostly I just prefer Eurovision to football though. Football is a snoozefest 99% of the time imo. Except for the FIFA World Cup! I love the WC. Seeing obscure, humble teams like Angola play is delightful. Not to diss on African football, just sayin' that it's a nice change from the Brazils and the Italies we usually get. Smaller teams aren't afraid to do something crazy from time to time, which makes the competition a lot less predictable. Also, faraway countries always have players with really weird names. I always root for the player with the weirdest name. Right now, I'm rooting for Denmark's Krohn-Dehli. KRONDELISH!

12 comments

  1. love the shoes

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice, fresh look! I like that light blue with the bright coral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic casual nautical vibe in this outfit. I love your shoes and perfect navy jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een schattige schoentjes! en ik haat voetbal, voor mij is het 100% snoozefest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jij hebt echt altijd zo'n mooie foto's he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag wouldn't be my first choice here, either, but it somehow works. And u smile so pretty in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you dare to talk shit about Italy, you effing cheesehead!
    Haha, just kidding, sweets, you know I love you.
    Loving the wedges, they're too cute!

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink pants !

    http://brightandbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit! the jacket and the capri pants and the mint handbag. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I love this outfit! It's incredible how I've seen that bag from Primark before and I actually liked it but you just make it look so fancy! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love those pants! I need some. And who cares if the bag doesn't exactly match, it's too fantastic not to use!

    ReplyDelete