Double Denim, Stripes and Pink Boots


jacket, skirt, pants: H&M - bag: Zara - boots: Sacha


My pink boots always remind me of Robyn (fiercest bitch on the planet), so that's probably why they make me feel like a super hip Scandinavian girl. Which is awesome, because everyone knows Scandinavian girls have the best style.

These skinnies are a total recommendation btw, 9,95€ at H&M (ALSO SCANDINAVIAN). And that's really all I have to tell you guys today! Major headache up in my head (duh), so I'm just going to stuff my face with food (mostly guacamole and cheesecake) and languish on the couch. Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments

  1. Leuk zo die lipstick met die botjes. En een gestreept t shirt is altijd een goede zet in mijn ogen! ;-)
    Verzorg je, pak een dafalgan ofzo,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those boots are something else! Scandinavian girls ARE very cool, that is a fact.


    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wedges
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag and your shirt :)
    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pink boots are pretty much amazing! Such a perfect color and they look great with your skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete