PINK AGAIN

sweater: Think Twice vintage - dress: Zara - tights: H&M - boots: Sacha

As you can see, I went pink again! After my first go at fluo pink, this time it's more of a dark fuschia. I got this color by mixing poppy red with a tiny bit of violet (both from Directions) and then adding a bit of conditioner to dillute the dye. I love how warm and rich it looks! Pinks are perfect for brunettes, lemme tell ya. 

If you are thinking of adding some unnatural color to your hairz and you are some shade of brunette, I'd go for something in the pink-red-purple regions. Brown is actually in the same colorfamily as pink, or so I was told. Or maybe I made that up, I don't know, I think I heard it somewhere. TRUST ME

My outfit was inspired by awesomely stylish and equally smart lady Elien. Well, actually I put this together to show off my pink hair against the green, and then I realized it sort of reminded me of this outfit so I wasn't inspired but I did think of her <3 

Also, these pictures are so oldschool! WAY back when, I used to take my pictures in front of this wall all the time. Fun, right? Same time two years ago, and the cardigan I'm wearing there is the same one I've been wearing a lot the last few days. My hair may be longer, but I'm still the same.

Last thing: notice my long, nude nails? I'm growing my nails long and pointy. I was already into it when I saw it on Gaga in the Judas video, but it was Lana Del Rey who pulled me over the edge. Her nails are wicked.



Flawless. Btw I'm preparing a post on Miss Del Rey and all the hate she's been receiving, so stay tuned ;-)

27 comments

  1. Roos past het best bij je haarkleur! Ik ben ook al lang erover aant twijfelen, mr nu ben ik precies een seut die een trein te laat komt :p
    And I hope your bf likes scratch marks on his back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ben voorzichtig! :-D en het maakt toch niet uit dat velen het al hebben, dat is toch zoiets dat gaat en terugkomt. Ik had toen ik 13 was ofzo ook al eens rode mechen in mijn haar geinspireerd door de zangeres van republica :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am quivering in anticipation for your lana post. i really like her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mja, ik had al te veel dingen in mijn haar en blonderen maakt het bij mij echt kapot. Maar aangezien het ad punten is, wat minder erg. Ik wil paars of donkergroen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rood, paars en donkergroen zijn prachtig bij zwart <3 en ik merk de droogte ook echt zenne, daarom dat ik enkel de puntjes doe. Mijn haar is te fijn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb jaren rood haar gehad, dus dat al zeker niet voor mij. Waar heb je uw verfjes gekocht?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.beeunique.co.uk/ hiero! de mijne zijn allemaal van directions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thnx! Alpine green en midnight blue zijn wel mijn favorieten precies. Heb je die ook gehad?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mon dieu, I love those boots! And then I love pink too of course ;)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. En btw, uw muur ziet er wel superschoon uit é :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. alpine green heb ik gehad ja, da was mijn groen, en midnight blue heb ik bijna gehad maar uiteindelijk voor neon blue gegaan en dat was ook heel donker (kleuren vallen meestal donkerder uit dan voorbeeld op de website als ze er net op zitten), midnight was te donker geweest bij mijn bruin maar bij zwart gaat dat wel :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waw, I like! GROEN <3 Staat je echt goed! En ik ben zo jaloers op die prachtige laarzen van Sacha.. Dayyyyum! Ook: in need of them tights!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this outfit! Those boots are gorgeoussss :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Je haar!! Super mooi meid

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goooh jouw haar is toch zo mooi! Ik begin het echt in overweging te nemen om mijn puntjes ook een kleurtje te geven; roze of blauw of...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. wauw! echt mooi en je haar is weer prachtig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your colored hair very much...I'm a brunette too (currently going with something that resembles ombre highlights) and I'd love to try "highlights" like yours...but I'm worried that they will look at me (very) strangely at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. maybe if you'd go for something like aubergine, a bit more subtle than mine? That's very doable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit! Green is my favourite colour so I heartily approve :D Your hair looks great, too. Those pointy nails look wicked but... how on earth will you do anything?! I'm so clumsy (see: accident waiting to happen) that I'd probably accidentally poke someone's eye out or something haha...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaah jouw haar is zo gaaf! En die nagels zijn heel tof, lijkt me wel moeilijk om te maken zeg! En wat vind je eigenlijk van Lana Del Rey zelf? Ik zag laatst echt een vreselijk optreden van dr tijdens SNL hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Derp, las de onderste regel niet, ben benieuwd naar je post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love all the shades of green going on here, such a beautiful colour on you!! Especially this minty sweater, it's cozy and so pretty with the floral skirt. Gah I miss having weird colours in my hair every time I see your posts, I'm trying to keep mine pretty "normal"ish for when I start applying to Grad schools.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really loving your boots, they are great! Also love the outfit and the floral theme thats going on there :).

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excited for your Lana post! I love her style and music and don't understand the backlash against her being "manufactured" (as if pop stars aren't all manufactured for our consumption.) Also, just because her lyrics aren't blatantly fuck-yeah-girl-power doesn't make her regressive. Her playing and singing the roles of femme fatales, ingenues and kept women is done in a very intentional, self-reflexive way.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dat die sweater van Think Twice is, zo nice. Heerlijke kleur vind ik dat!

    ReplyDelete
  26. pwetty!

    xx
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete