Rained Out Yellow Beanie

skirt: Think Twice vintage - sweater: New Look - coat: Pimkie - scarf, beanie, tights: H&M - boots: Dr Martens - T-shirt: some alternative store selling band t's and badges and the like.


Thanks Paulien for taking my pictures! You know you've got it made when a hot model takes your outfit pictures instead of the other way around. Ok afterwards I took her pictures but that sort of ruins the IRONY of it all. Ok so a model taking your pictures probably isn't irony exactly but you know what I mean. STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT.

Difficult looks really strange typed in all Kanye-caps.

On topic (haha totally not on topic but I like changing topics by saying "on topic:"): my exam was HELLA easy and I aced it. Only one to go now, next week. I am determined to rock that one too! 

I'm leaving you with a picture of me and Paulz being all sadfaced because of the cold COLD rain that made taking pictures a less than perfect experience. I'm doing sad Goofy, she's doing sad Smeagol.


I really want her beanie. Moar beanies plz.

21 comments

  1. HAha you guys are so awesome! :D Loving your outfit, the tee is so fun. But I want to steal your skirt :)
    [loving your sad goofy face ;) ]
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc's zijn serieus the shit! En die foto van jullie twee is echt wel hilarisch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're both hot models taking pictures, where's the irony in that? ;) Seriously seriously loving this. Definitely the best outing of the docs I've seen yet, and the scarf is killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boot lust. I need to invest in a pair of Doc Martens..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love the last picture.
    Your yellow hat is so cute. I love the mix of the bright yellow hat, orange shirt, and red shoes. You always work great color into your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way this outfit looks. Especially those boots :) And aren't beanies the best?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it intrigues me that you say "hella", for i was convinced that that was somehow a northern california thing (that's just what i've heard) and no one else said it! i don't say it though, oddly enough...haha!

    your style makes me HELLA happy. love the mini skirt + dr martens + beanie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I just meanderd on over to your blog from Ruby Slipper Journeys, and I have to say I am entirely blogsmitten. In bloglove. Blogve? Either way, I've been a fashion blog follower/kinda poster for a few years now, and I'm starting to value more and more guys and gals that are erudite, have sound and thoughtful opinions, and are bursting with wit. As well of style of course. All this to say, I think you are one of them and I guess keep up the good work! You've got a fabulous little corner of internet going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha :) Love the beanie and the scarf! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I'm Dutch so I can use ANY type of englishlanguage slang I want! :D I use a mix of american and british stuff from all over and I'd probably say aussie things too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. *love* this comment!!! thank you so much, you make me blush!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright colours! This is such a nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just loveeee those cherry red Docs! I have been obsessing with these boots forever... I just need to pull the trigger and buy some. xx www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you do an awesome goofy ahaha

    can i have your doc martens pleasssseeeee? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. doc martens ftw! toen ik 9 was had ik er groene!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm scrolling through the photos and wondering, what's that orange underneath... and then you showed up and I thought to myself "I <3 this chick". Again. :D 'Cause you're adorable and awesome. I have a beanie with a spider and a web one it, surprise surprise hah... leftover from Halloween apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you and your spiders! :D haha I couldn't NOT show my fave t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete